BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
Download the Box Tops for Education app to your phone.
Set up an account, choose our school and start scanning your grocery receipts to help our school earn money for dollars towards classroom supplies. Many of the items you are already buying help us earn money!
SCRIP/RAISE RIGHT – EARN FUNDS TOWARDS PERSONAL TUITION
RaiseRight – Formerly SCRIP is available for all families to utilize and earn funds towards their tuition.
RaiseRight is a great way to support Faribault Lutheran School through your everyday purchases. Hopefully this web page will help answer any questions you may have. However, if you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the school office at (507) 334-7982.
- What is RaiseRight – formerly SCRIP and how does it work?
SCRIP is a gift card that can be used like cash at stores that participate in the SCRIP program. Cards are available from most national chains as well as local stores. The FLS SCRIP program buys gift cards at a discounted rate (your profit) from merchants in the program. When you buy from the SCRIP program, you pay the full face value of the card. The difference between the face value and the discounted rate of the gift card is the profit you and FLS share.
- Why should I use RaiseRight formerly SCRIP?
Using SCRIP is an easy way to reduce your family fee and tuition bill each year and to earn money for FLS. It costs you nothing more than the face value of the gift card you are purchasing. Profits from SCRIP benefit everyone in our school system. We can all do our part by participating in this program.
- How much of the profit will I receive for Tuition Credit?
For each dollar earned, you will receive 75% and FLS will receive 25%. There is no limit on the amount you can earn.
- How can I purchase Scrip/RaiseRight cards?
1. You may purchase Scrip in the school office. A limited supply of cards (Hy-Vee, Kwik Trip, Walmart/Sam’s Club) is kept in stock and is sold on a first come, first serve basis in the school office.
2. Place an order using the order form below. Order forms and payments must be submitted to the school office. Orders submitted by Friday 3PM and will be ready for pick up the following Wednesday.
3. Order electronic or physical gift cards online using Raiseright.com. Click “SIGN UP” and enter the FLS school Code: 21C16ABE1L48. This allows you to order local businesses and additional stores as either physical gift cards or instant, electronic gift cards. Electronic gift cards are available immediately for download. You can ship physical gift cards directly to your home, or put it on the school’s next order.
For more information for use and set up go to: https://www.raiseright.com/resources/participant/start-earning/