RaiseRight – Formerly SCRIP is available for all families to utilize and earn funds towards their tuition.
RaiseRight is a great way to support Faribault Lutheran School through your everyday purchases. Hopefully this web page will help answer any questions you may have. However, if you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the school office at (507) 334-7982.
- What is RaiseRight – formerly SCRIP and how does it work?
SCRIP is a gift certificate/gift card that can be used like cash at stores that participate in the SCRIP program. Certificates are available from most national chains as well as local stores. The FLS SCRIP program buys gift cards at a discounted rate (your profit) from merchants in the program. When you buy a certificate from the SCRIP program, you pay the full face value of the card. The difference between the face value and the discounted rate of the gift card is the profit you and FLS share.
- Why should I use RaiseRight formerly SCRIP?
Using SCRIP is an easy way to reduce your family fee and tuition bill each year and to earn money for FLS. It costs you nothing more than the face value of the gift card you are purchasing. Profits from SCRIP benefit everyone in our school system. We can all do our part by participating in this program.
- How much of the profit will I receive for Tuition Credit?
For each dollar earned, you will receive 75% and FLS will receive 25%. There is no limit on the amount you can earn.
- How can I purchase Scrip?
1. You may purchase Scrip in the school office. A limited supply of SCRIP (Hy-Vee, Kwik Trip, Walmart/Sam’s Club) is kept in stock and is sold on a first come, first serve basis in the school office.
2. Place an order using the order form below. Order forms and payments must be submitted to the school office. Orders submitted by Friday 3PM and will be ready for pick up the following Wednesday.
3. Order online using ShopWithSCRIP.com. Click “SIGN UP” and enter the FLS school Code: 21C16ABE1L48. This allows you to order local businesses as well as any company that our wholesaler stocks. Orders are paid with cash or a check when you pick up your order. All on-line orders submitted by noon on Sunday will be ready for pick up on Wednesday afternoon.
4. ScripNOW and Reload Order electronic gift cards on line and pay via Prestopay (need to have an account set up with ShopWithScrip). Print your gift cards out at home and take them to the store and use. With Reload you can add money to already purchased cards.
5. ScripWallet Purchase Scrip and spend right from your mobile phone. You can order electronic gift cards, reload physical cards and in many cases redeem them right from your phone. Again you need an account set up through ShopWith Scrip.
For more information for use and set up go to: https://www.raiseright.com/resources/participant/start-earning/
**ScripNow and ScripWallet is limited to businesses available through our wholesaler only. Local businesses like HyVee, Fareway, WalMart, and community Scrip offer physical cards purchased through the office.
**Payment is by cash, checks. We do not take credit cards as the cards fees would negate the profit we earn.