If you are new to FLS, we encourage you to visit FLS if you have questions about enrollment:
- Attend an open house. At an open house, current FLS students will guide you, and your student, on a full campus tour. During the tour, you will be able to meet our current staff, ask questions, and become more comfortable with our campus.
- Schedule a personal tour. Call or email the school to schedule a tour at a time that is convenient for you at 507-334-7982. If requesting by email, please contact our administrator at email@example.com.
- Schedule a time for your student to shadow another student. We welcome elementary and middle school students (Grades 1 and up) to spend part of the school day at FLS. For more information, please contact us. To register for an open house, schedule a tour or time to shadow, or to get more information, please contact us at 507-334-7982.
Online registration and enrollment:
Please use code AM83P-2D3
Faribault Lutheran School Enrollment Policies
Faribault Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all
rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the
school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in
administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs or other school administered programs.
To enroll in Faribault Lutheran School, students must be 5 years of age or more by September
1st. Students that are not age 5 before September 1st may be admitted, at the school’s discretion, if they show that they are capable of kindergarten work as assessed by one of the teachers on staff and/or by the principal.
Each child seeking enrollment must provide the necessary state required health information.
Students entering FLS from another educational institution must provide for the release of academic records to Faribault Lutheran School. Evaluation of an applicant student may need to take place before admission is allowed; severe grade-level discrepancies, learning disabilities, or social, emotional, or behavioral problems that may prevent FLS from developing a student to the best of his/her ability, will be taken into consideration, in addition to other factors. Help from professionals outside our school may be needed to determine whether FLS can provide an appropriate learning environment for the student.
All new enrollments are subject to an academic and conduct probationary period of 2 months. All enrollments are for a one-year period and must be renewed each year.
The following priority system is used in accepting students:
● Children of members of Peace or Trinity Churches
● Children enrolled from the previous year and their siblings
● Children who are members through baptism of either Peace or Trinity Congregations
● Children of sister Missouri-Synod Lutheran Churches
●All other children are enrolled on a first come basis
Each child enrolling at Faribault Lutheran School must fill out an Enrollment Application and
submit with the applicable application fee. The Application form and fee will ensure each child’s place
on the school’s class lists. Additional forms may be necessary to complete a student’s informational
file; these forms are to be submitted to the school office prior to the first day of school.