Faribault Lutheran School provides several opportunities for students to participate in extra-curricular sports activities. In the fall, soccer and volleyball are offered, while winter sports include boys and girls basketball.
- Provide opportunities to use God-given talents as a student athlete.
- Help the student-athlete become a more mature Christian.
- Provide Christian leadership for emotional and social growth.
- Provide experiences to display appropriate responsible behaviors.
- Teach skills needed to participate in each sport.
As representatives of our Lord, we want our words and actions to bring glory to God, on and off the playing field. We want to promote good sportsmanship among everyone present and encourage and support everyone to the best of their ability. We want to remind coaches, athletes, and fans, that our words and actions reflect the reputation and good name of Faribault Lutheran School.
Faribault Lutheran School does actively co-op with both the Faribault Public Schools and Bethlehem Academy, offering students the opportunity to play any of the sports provided at those schools. In addition, all students have the opportunity to participate in community sports programs.
Any student who intends to participate in seventh or eighth grade interscholastic athletics activities must have on file in the school, a record of a physical examination performed within the previous three (3) years.