There are preschool opportunities available at both Peace & Trinity Lutheran Churches.
Trinity Preschool–530 4th Street NW
Our goal: At Trinity, we strive t provide many opportunities for emotional, physical, cognitive, social and spiritual growth. The activities help the children gain self-esteem and learn to respect themselves, others, and their surroundings.
3 day class meets Monday, Wednesday & Friday–8:00-11:15 ($145/month)
For more information contact preschool teacher Matt Klicker at Trinity Lutheran Church: 507-331-6579
Peace Lutheran Preschool–213 SW 6th Avenue
Peace Lutheran Church, Preschool, and Peace Pals will help each child grow spiritually, socially, emotionally, intellectually, and physically in a safe and nurturing Christian environment. We will provide many opportunities for growth in language and cognitive development, motor skills, music, art, and dramatics as well as Christian teachings.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday mornings–8:15-11:15 (4 & 5 year olds) $140/month
- Monday through Friday mornings–8:30-11:30 (4 & 5 year olds) $195/month
- Monday through Thursday mornings–12:30-3:30 (3 & 4 year olds) $168/month
- Tuesday & Thursday mornings–8:15-11:15 (3 year olds and early 4′s) $110/month
- All Day Preschool–7:15-5:30 (3 & 4 year olds) $150/week Lunch for all-day students is brought from the Faribault Lutheran School kitchen and made from scratch.
Non-refundable registration fee of $50 for all preschool classes.
For more information, call Shermayne Cross at 507-334-5999 or email email@example.com
PeacePals After School Care–213 SW 6th Avenue3:00-5:30pm (School-Age Children only)$150/month for daily use. Part-time rate is $3.25/hour. (There is a $35 registration fee.)Faribault Lutheran School students are bussed directly from FLS to Peace Pals after school.(Updated 11/2012)