In our Christian Kindergarten Classroom…
Your child will develop Spiritually:
- They will have a place to know and trust their Savior.
- They will have an opportunity to worship His in daily devotions and weekly Chapel.
- They will have a chance to speak to God in prayer.
Your child will develop Socially:
- They will have a chance to work and play with children their own age.
- They will be given the opportunity to work in groups.
- They will learn about getting along with their peers by talking things out and learning about empathy towards others.
Your child will develop Emotionally:
- They will have the chance to establish self-confidence outside the home.
- They will be give the opportunity to become a healthy, happy and well-adjusted individual
- They will be given a variety of activities where they can experience personal satisfaction.
Your child will develop in Intellectually:
- They will have the opportunity to express themselves in many areas.
- They will have a place to explore and ask questions.
- They will be given an opportunity to solve simple problems.
Your child will develop Physically:
- They will be given a chance to participate in group games and activities.
- They will have an opportunity to develop large muscle control.
- They will have a place to learn the reasons and necessity for safety rules.
- They will have an environment in which to learn how to share and take turns.
As a parent, you will:
- receive open communication through a weekly newsletter, your child’s folder and through the Fast Direct parent portal.
- know of your child’s progress through the report card.
- know that your child is in a safe, positive, Christian environment.
- know that the faculty and staff at Faribault Lutheran School genuinely care for each student and we work very hard to provide the best education for your child and family.
“I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future!” Jeremiah 29:11