Welcome to 5th Grade!
Within our 5th Grade Classroom, your child can expect to:
- grow spiritually, emotionally , socially, and academically.
- learn in a safe, comfortable and enthusiastic environment
- use groups to enhance our ablitlity to discuss with and learn from/with others
- participate in field trips including the Big Island Rendezvous, a theater performance and a trip to the State Capital.
- develop a greater understanding of United States history through the American Revolution.
- participate in standard academic subjects including math, english, science, health, music, physical education and art.
- participate in spiritual development through studying God’s Word and learning how to apply it to our daily living.
As a 5th grade parent, you can expect:
- open communication at all times
- to receive mid-term and quarterly progress reports.
- weekly updated of happenings in you child’s classroom.
- an increasing amount of independence from your 5th grader.
Mrs. Kitzman’s SmartBoard!