In 2nd Grade the children will:
- Learn about their Lord and Savior.
- Increase their relationship through prayer and praise.
- Utilize a strong phonics program.
- Learn to read and be able to sound out words.
- Build toward greater reading fluency in 2nd Grade.
- Expand their reading through the use of the Accelerated Reading program.
- Begin to memorize addition and subtraction facts.
- Begin to learn to work through simple word problems.
- Discover God’s world both in Social Studies and Science.
- Learn what it means to be good citizens in a community of people.
- Learn to take responsibility for their words and actions.
- Learn to work and to get along with classmates and friends.