Miss Lee’s 2nd Grade
Miss Lee’s SmartBoard
In 2nd Grade the children will:
- Learn about their Lord and Savior.
- Increase their relationship through prayer and praise.
- Utilize a strong phonics program.
- Learn to read and be able to sound out words.
- Build toward greater reading fluency in 2nd Grade.
- Expand their reading through the use of the Accelerated Reading program.
- Begin to memorize addition and subtraction facts.
- Begin to learn to work through simple word problems.
- Discover God’s world both in Social Studies and Science.
- Learn what it means to be good citizens in a community of people.
- Learn to take responsibility for their words and actions.
- Learn to work and to get along with classmates and friends.
September field trip to Oxbow Park!
Fall trip to River Bend Nature Center
Our Halloween Party
We won the cheer contest at the Pep Fest!
Trip to the Paradise Center for the Arts to make the next part of our Nativity scenes