Download Printable Registration Form 2013-2014
Children entering kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1st. However, if your child has an early September birthday, please call the school to set up an appointment for an assessment to determine if your child is ready for kindergarten.
FARIBAULT LUTHERAN SCHOOL 2013-2014 SCHOOL YEAR
526 NW FOURTH STREET
FARIBAULT MN 55021
DATE OF APPLICATION_______________
APPLICATION FOR ENROLLMENT:
Name of Child_____________________Grade Entering_______________
Date of Birth_________________________
Present School_____________________________________ Address___________________________
Address (if different than above) _________________________________________________________
Email __________________________ Work Phone __________________ Cell Phone_______________
Address (if different than above) __________________________________________________________
Email __________________________ Work Phone __________________ Cell Phone_________________
Family Church Membership_________________________________________________
(Name of the Church & Town)
Has your child been Baptized (circle one)? YES NO Date of Baptism (please answer)______________
Baptized at what church? (Name of the Church & Town) ______________________________________________
Is your child currently attending Sunday School (circle one)? YES NO
Would you object if your child wishes to attend our Lutheran Sunday School (circle one)? YES NO
Would you like to learn about our Lutheran Doctrine through one of our Lutheran Churches information clas-ses (circle one)? YES NO
BY REGISTERING MY CHILD, I AM CONVINCED THAT:
- Christian Education on the basis of God’s Word is important.
- Christian training leads toward a Christian life of serving God in the Church and State.
- Daily Christian pupil fellowship and school activities experienced in a Christian School environment and supervised by Christian teachers will benefit my child.
- It will help the growth of my child’s soul and mind. Growth in necessary fundamentals of secular knowledge, taught in the light of God’s will and design, will enrich my child.
I HEREBY PLEDGE:
- To encourage my child to regularly attend Sunday School and attend church with me, and in all matters which lead to a Christian life in conformity with God’s Word.
- To encourage and admonish my child to cheerfully and promptly obey the rules of the teacher and school.
- To cooperate with and to uphold the teachers in the exercise of Christian discipline and in the training of my child.
- To assume responsibility of seeing that my child’s assigned homework is completed.
- To fulfill my financial obligation to Faribault Lutheran School, realizing the importance of prompt pay-ment.
- To go directly to the teacher, if a problem arises, and work with the teacher in a Christian manner, as stated in Matthew 18:15, to resolve the issue.
FUNDRAISING OBLIGATIONS: All parents are expected to participate in the school fundraising activities each year, understanding that the money raised helps offset tuition and the costs of educating their child.
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: The rate of tuition and registration is included in the accompanying materials. The registration fee for each child is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable. Registrations will not be accepted unless all accounts are current and up to date.
TUITION PAYMENTS: If the tuition is paid in full prior to August 31st , you will receive a 5% discount when paying cash or 2% when using a credit card.
I/We have read, understand and agree to the terms of this commitment and enrollment. I/We will abide by the principles of the school and our financial responsibilities.
FATHER’S SIGNATURE: ______________________________________
MOTHER’S SIGNATURE: ______________________________________
GUARDIAN’S SIGNATURE: ____________________________________
Faribault Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school – administered programs.
How did you hear about our school?_______________________________________
Why do you wish to enroll your child in Faribault Lutheran School?_______________________