Thank you for choosing Faribault Lutheran School. The first step to applying is completing and submitting the Enrollment Form
Admissions Forms and Information
Welcome! Thank you for choosing Faribault Lutheran School. The first step to applying is completing and submitting the Enrollment Packet.Download Enrollment Packet
The Enrollment Packet includes:
- enrollment form
- financial commitment
- financial aid information
- SCRIP information
- health information
- transportation form
Please see page 5 of Registration Packet for payment options.
Faribault Lutheran School students are provided the same transportation opportunities as the public schools.
Children entering kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1st, 2018. However, if your child has an early September birthday, please call the school to set up an appointment for an assessment to determine if your child is ready for kindergarten.
Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year is $3,245 per student with a non-refundable registration fee of $250. There is also a technology fee of $50 per family that is due prior to the start of the school year. Tuition assistance and scholarships are available. Throughout the years, FLS has been blessed by the provision of funds from Peace Lutheran and Trinity Lutheran Congregations, community support, fundraising, and interest earned from financial assets. These financial blessings allow FLS to keep its tuition set at less than half of the actual per-student cost.
- All families paying in full prior to August 15 will receive a 5% discount when paying cash or check.
- All families enrolling more than two children for the 2018-2019 will receive a 50% discount on the third child’s tuition and any child thereafter.
- Please see page 5 of the Registration Packet 2018-2019 for Financial Commitment Sheet.
- Any questions? Please contact the school office at 507-334-7982.